The following are the Terms and Conditions under which you may use this Website. Please read these carefully. Viewing any information on this Website evidences your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please leave this Website. Preacero Pellizzari México S.A. de C.V. (Preacero) reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting updates or revisions. Periodically review these Terms and Conditions; they govern the content and format of the information on all Preacero Web pages.
Preacero reserves the right to deny access to any person, entity, or account that violates these Terms and Conditions.
Section 1. Trademark.
All names, trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) appearing in this Website, except as otherwise noted, are owned or used under license by Preacero or its affiliates. The use or appropriation of these Marks on this Website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the Website content, is strictly prohibited. You may not use any meta tags or any other text or content (hidden or visible) that includes or references Preacero’s name or Marks without Preacero’s express written consent.
Section 2. Website Content.
All documents, information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials whatsoever (“Content”), except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Website, may be viewed, downloaded and printed under the following conditions:
- The Content may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes. The sale or other commercial use of the Content is prohibited, as is the use of mass downloaders, download accelerators, or data mining, gathering, or extraction tools.
- The Content may not be modified or altered in any way, including the removal of any copyright or other proprietary notices.
- The Content on the Website may not be distributed.
- The Content may not be used in an offensive, derogatory, or misleading manner, or in any manner that portrays an individual or entity in a false light.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the Content available on this Website are not applicable to the design or layout of this Website. Elements of this Website are protected and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Section 3. Privacy.
Section 4. Liability.
The Content in this Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Preacero makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Website or its Content. Your use of the Content on the Website is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time.
Section 5. Waiver of Damages
By using this website, you release Preacero from all liability resulting from such use and you agree that in no event shall Preacero, its affiliated companies, suppliers, or any third parties mentioned at this website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damage, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use this website and the material contained herein, regardless of whether such damage resulted from a claim based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not preacero is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Section 6. Website Security.
In addition to prohibitions imposed by law, You are prohibited from intentionally breaching or attempting to breach the security of the Website or it‘s servers, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test for vulnerability in a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with or deny service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”.
- Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Breaches or attempted breaches of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Preacero will investigate any such occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting offenders.
Section 7. Links to Third Party Websites.
The Website may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Preacero of the contents on such third party websites.
Preacero is not responsible for the content of linked third party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of the content on such third party websites.
If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Section 8. Address.
Preacero Pellizzari México S.A. de C.V.
Federal Highway 140 Xalapa-Veracruz km 93 S/N
Bruno Pagliai. Veracruz, Veracruz, C.P. 91697
(+52) 229 155 2828 | (+52) 229 923 1799